Thursday, March 24, 2016

Jehovah's-Witness . com forum discussions



Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ 2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
/  






 

2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
by steve2 a day ago 37 Replies latest 5 hours ago   watchtower beliefs
«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
 5
10
20
steve2

steve2 a day ago

Well on this side of the planet, the Southern Hemisphere/ New Zealand, the 2016 Memorial service in local kingdom halls will be over for another year. Another great big anticlimax.
Some family and relatives will have gone - but unless I ask my sister, I generally have no idea about attendance and partaker numbers.
If any on this forum have attended - or plan to do so in other parts of the world - could you briefly tell us how attendances and partakers compared with last year.
Many thanks, Steve.
 +7 / -0
bohm
bohm a day ago
The first memorial where I did not get an invitation.
 +11 / -0
Anders Andersen
Anders Andersen a day ago
The first memorial I did get an invitation :grinning:
 +3 / -0
Bonsai
Bonsai a day ago
Last year i did the memorial at my house with my family. This year I can't even be bothered to do that. I wash my hands of all deaths and blood spilled in the name of religion.

 +11 / -0
Amelia Ashton
Amelia Ashton a day ago
I missed it. I am normally aware of when it is but this year I was oblivious even though I use the memorial as the anniversary of being "clean" as it was the last meeting I ever went to. :smile:
 +5 / -0
disillusioned 2
disillusioned 2 a day ago

Well I will not be going so unable to be of any help. I hate the lead up to this every year, I get bombarded by my husband. He has left leaflets lying around which went in re-cycling immediately. And just put a lot of pressure on me to go. He said half an hour ago on his way out to invite strangers to it. Did your mum invite you to memorial? I said no. Can I invite you then? You already did, I said. Can I invite you again? You can, but the answer is no I'm not going! Big sigh from him! Well as you say, it will soon be all over for another year.
 +11 / -0
punkofnice
punkofnice a day ago
My first year of no invite. I won't be going but if I get any feedback from my spies I will let you know.
 +4 / -0
ToesUp
ToesUp a day ago
We received no invite this year. We're heart broken. My spouse is not attending for the 1st year. Decided not to add to their #'s.
 +4 / -0
wannaexit
wannaexit a day ago
I will be going tonight and report back. The congregation places 14,000 memorial tracts. I wonder how many will come?

 +4 / -0
DATA-DOG
DATA-DOG a day ago

This a special year for me as regards the memorial. Two or three years ago, I baked my own unleavened bread and bought some Kosher wine. I celebrated on my own as a secret partaker. I told some persons, including my wife, and it sent my life into the rabbit hole.
This year I did not even realize that it is happening tonight in my part of the world! I didn't put out one invitation, or go in field circus. I was thinking the memorial was next month or something. I also didn't worry about "coming out."
Realizing that I completely forgot about the JW meh-mori-hell is awesome! You cannot buy that kind of mental and emotional freedom.
DD
 +10 / -0

«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
 5
10
20





Share this topic






Related Topics
wifibandit

Warwick Project Update Email
by wifibandit 4 months ago
nevaagain

Memorial - Most depressing holiday ever?
by nevaagain a year ago
Heaven

Shootings in multiple locations in Canada's capital today - Wed Oct 22/14
by Heaven a year ago
AndersonsInfo

Brownstoner: How the Jehovah’s Witnesses Acquired Some of Brooklyn’s Most Insanely Valuable Properties
by AndersonsInfo 2 months ago
Truth and Justice

In regards to memorial, what I am going to do
by Truth and Justice a day ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5084051073400832/2016-memorial-done-dusted






Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ 2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
/  






 

2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
by steve2 a day ago 37 Replies latest 5 hours ago   watchtower beliefs
«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
 5
10
20
compound complex

compound complex a day ago

Hi Steve:
Your OP reminds me that I have been some 18 hours behind rather than ahead on the clock of my addlebrain. It's been about 18 years since I was in Auckland, and I had forgotten that you folks are about three-quarters of a day AHEAD of us in California.
I have vacillated over what I should do re tonight. This is a time fraught with emotion for me. When I gave the Memorial talk some 35 years ago, all my family was present; Mum partook and, henceforth, never stopped. I awoke this morning, at 4:30, with firm resolve. With no further waffling on the significance of my personal point of view, I wrote a piece appropriate to the occasion on social media.
More later . . .
CoCo
 +9 / -0
stuckinarut2
stuckinarut2 a day ago
Considering that Nisan 14 is not for another 4 weeks or so...
 +3 / -0
stephanie61092
stephanie61092 21 hours ago
Unfortunately I'll be attending tonight in the USA. I'll come back and report attendance numbers and partakers.
 +6 / -0
Doubtfully Yours
Doubtfully Yours 20 hours ago

Will be attending this evening.
"Blah, blah, blah, same every year crap", then, nice meal and drinks with lovely people at some restaurant close by. It will be a nice evening.
DY
 +4 / -0
steve2
steve2 20 hours ago
Thanks everyone. CoCo, I didnt realize NZ is so far ahead in tne time zone -18 hours - compared to the States (which has its own time zones due to its vast size).
 +3 / -0
Stirred
Stirred 19 hours ago

First year not receiving invite. No calls or emails either. Saw the sisters pass my house. They know I'm in town and have known them for years. Too busy to call no doubt and that is okay.
Will be making my annual lamb dinner only a bit more casually this year. (Kids look forward to it as my big dinner). Will make flat bread for all to eat. Will discuss scriptures, calendars, Jesus' message and intent.
Will discuss the fact that passover is next month and whether it matters....leap year and all. What would Jesus do? Maybe we will celebrate both? Perhaps also review Purim on the calendar.
First year entire family and extended family not attending. Some will do something privately. We do not want to be a statistic considering how we have been considered unworthy, weak, bad association by so many. I dont fit in and now I'm fine with it.
They are not my eternal judge.
 +6 / -0
konceptual99
konceptual99 18 hours ago

Still having to attend tonight but have not participated at all in the lead up. No ministry. No chucking out invitations. No bible reading. No hyping it up with the family.
I keep hearing the stupid line about this year possibly being the last year JWs will attend the memorial. I really hope it's my last year.
 +5 / -0
biblexaminer
biblexaminer 17 hours ago

I was just over to the hall setting up. All things set up. The front row is reserved for the dog and pony show.
Tonight is the memorial.
 Now, in past memorials, as a server, we were required to serve the hall, after which, we had to scurry to the front of the hall and seat ourselves in the first row. Now came the dog and pony show.
 With all the server-bros sitting down, the brother at one end (me) would get up, serve the plate/cup to the row of servers starting from the other end of the row.
 He (me) would then scurry back to the end of the row where he (me) was sitting to receive the plate/cup he (me) just served. The first brother-server who was just given the plate/cup first by me, quickly rose and was standing by my side to take it back.
Thus sayeth the gb.

 I suppose the dog and pony will show up tonight likewise.
 If you cannot step back and see this sanctimonious pomp for what it is, then God help you.
 This is NOT what Jesus had in mind.
 +10 / -0
steve2
steve2 17 hours ago

If Scripture is viewed by the JWs as "inspired of God" and Christ said, "Keep doing this [taking the bread and wine] in remembrance of me", but the bulk of invitees are told the emblems are not for them, why bother attending? Where in the "inspired" words of Christ does he mention truckloads of "Observers only"?
So much for "only" following Scripture. What hogwash!
Who ever recevies an invitation to a meal and is expected to watch while the diners eat and drink?
This is more than weird - it is woefully redundant.
Please do not invite me to a meal and then tell me to sit back and watch others dine!
 +8 / -0
Anders Andersen
Anders Andersen 17 hours ago

By accident I had left-over spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.
Drank some red wine with it.

Merry Christmas everyone :grinning:
 +5 / -0

«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
 5
10
20





Share this topic



Topic Summary
well on this side of the planet, the southern hemisphere/ new zealand, the 2016 memorial service in local kingdom halls will be over for another year.
another great big anticlimax.
some family and relatives will have gone - but unless i ask my sister, i generally have no idea about attendance and partaker numbers.



Related Topics
wifibandit

Warwick Project Update Email
by wifibandit 4 months ago
nevaagain

Memorial - Most depressing holiday ever?
by nevaagain a year ago
Heaven

Shootings in multiple locations in Canada's capital today - Wed Oct 22/14
by Heaven a year ago
AndersonsInfo

Brownstoner: How the Jehovah’s Witnesses Acquired Some of Brooklyn’s Most Insanely Valuable Properties
by AndersonsInfo 2 months ago
Truth and Justice

In regards to memorial, what I am going to do
by Truth and Justice a day ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5084051073400832/2016-memorial-done-dusted?page=2&size=10






Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ 2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
/  






 

2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
by steve2 a day ago 37 Replies latest 5 hours ago   watchtower beliefs
«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
 5
10
20
freddo

freddo 12 hours ago

Yep. That little dance where the servers (who have had the chance to quaff the cup and crunch the biscuit at the end of each row they pass "emblems to") serve each other.
And then the speaker who has handed the cups to all the servers and has them all handed back to him to put on the table then has his own little to and fro cup and plate handling opportunity from a server all by himself before putting them finally on the table.
Anyway, good news - our hall was down from 118 to 112 this year. A small decrease but a decrease nevertheless.
 +8 / -0
stuckinarut2
stuckinarut2 11 hours ago

Well said bibleexaminer and freddo!
The ritualistic manner of 'serving the servers' always bugged me!
They had the items "served" to them every time the end of the row passed it to them already! So they get to "pass" it over a dozen times each.....why then pass it again in front of everyone at the front row??
Because it is all for show and appearances
 +4 / -0
Juan Viejo2
Juan Viejo2 10 hours ago

Me too. No invite. The week before the Memorial and when the District Convention was being held in the State Fairgrounds were the only two times a year that I would see JWs in my neighborhood. Sometimes they would pass my house because I have a well-earned reputation as an ApossTate - but I'd still occasionally get a flyer or invite stuck in the flower pot on my front porch.
Passing by the Kingdom Hall that services my area indicates that attendance is way down. Parking lot used to be full on Saturday nights and all day Sunday - but now even in the late afternoon there are only about 20 cars parked in the lot.
I think we may be seeing the beginning of the end. If they ever go to live streaming of meetings to home TVs, hardly anyone will show up. My guess is that Memorial attendance will be falling off a little each year.
JV
 +3 / -0
stillin
stillin 10 hours ago
"Anticlimax" is the word, Steve. After a droning, insipid talk that lasted too long, the snacks were passed out but nobody wanted any and a song that wasn't really a song, just a bunch of notes was attempted by the congregation.
 +3 / -0
Crazyguy
Crazyguy 10 hours ago
I wish someone would just get up a yell "since anyone who partakes is considered metally diseased no one's going to partake so as to be labeled so why waste time passing around the bread and wine?"
 +3 / -0
Diogenesister
Diogenesister 10 hours ago
Biblexaminer you had me in fits...dog and pony show!!!LOL!!
 
Magwitch
Magwitch 10 hours ago
Big blizzard in Colorado. Most Memorials were cancelled.....all of them in my town and most in Denver.
 +4 / -0
problemaddict 2
problemaddict 2 9 hours ago

Here in Cali its kicking off. the wife is headed out....guilted by family. She will be late, the kids will be a tear, and it will suck.
I will be here defiantly eating a taco.

 +2 / -0
wannaexit
wannaexit 9 hours ago

Just got back for the worst memorial in my whole 45 years of going to them. I felt so bad for the people who had to listen to the speaker who was literally yelling. It was the worst talk ever. There was a token mention to the ransom and the rest was all about who should drink the wine and eat the crackers.
There were few people to show for the 14,000 tracts that were placed. Most the the people that attended were the usual yearly attenders. The same ones that have been coming for the last decade.
Pretty pathetic event.

 +3 / -0
DATA-DOG
DATA-DOG 9 hours ago

I just got back. Boring as hell, of course. The speaker droned on about the great WT article that we just had about who should partake, we don't judge, but.... LOL!!!
We had one Sister who partook of the emblems. She was being made fun of by multiple persons after the meh-mori-hell. 😑
We are all sinners, blah, blah.... Jeehoober had a master plan so Jesus had to die, blahbitty blah. This could be the last meh-mori-hell ever..... You get the idea. Same shit, different year...
DD
 +2 / -0

«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
 5
10
20





Share this topic



Topic Summary
well on this side of the planet, the southern hemisphere/ new zealand, the 2016 memorial service in local kingdom halls will be over for another year.
another great big anticlimax.
some family and relatives will have gone - but unless i ask my sister, i generally have no idea about attendance and partaker numbers.



Related Topics
wifibandit

Warwick Project Update Email
by wifibandit 4 months ago
nevaagain

Memorial - Most depressing holiday ever?
by nevaagain a year ago
Heaven

Shootings in multiple locations in Canada's capital today - Wed Oct 22/14
by Heaven a year ago
AndersonsInfo

Brownstoner: How the Jehovah’s Witnesses Acquired Some of Brooklyn’s Most Insanely Valuable Properties
by AndersonsInfo 2 months ago
Truth and Justice

In regards to memorial, what I am going to do
by Truth and Justice a day ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5084051073400832/2016-memorial-done-dusted?page=3&size=10







Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ 2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
/  






 

2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
by steve2 a day ago 37 Replies latest 5 hours ago   watchtower beliefs
«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
5
10
20
TheListener

TheListener 9 hours ago

Ugh boring. Waaaaay too much time in the talk about who shouldn't partake. And you much time on how we can earn salvation.
Always the funny ritual when the passers of the bread and wine sit down and get served themselves. It's so ridiculous.
 
dropoffyourkeylee
dropoffyourkeylee 9 hours ago
Attendance seemed low here (Midwest US). There were some empty seats here and there, which is not usual.
 +2 / -0
pepperheart
pepperheart 9 hours ago
ah but freedo if every hall is minus six then it all mounts up or even if every hall is just minus one

 +2 / -0
greenhornet
greenhornet 9 hours ago
When I get that memorial invitation in the door, it sends chills up my spine. The way I was treated with hurtful gossip. Now I just spit on it and throw it away. That has been 24 years now since i gone.
 +2 / -0
pepperheart
pepperheart 9 hours ago

good for you green hornet
 +1 / -0
All for show
All for show 7 hours ago

Memorial attendance was down huge, between 43-50 was the final I heard from dad. Lots of beards. Everyone looked beat down, over weight. It's sad.
So glad I'm never going again. I'm done. The talk was all about not partaking and how this isn't just a once a year thing to gain the gift. Blah blah...spent time outside letting kids play, say a one year old getting spanked. Made me sick. I went over and told the dad, I regret spanking my littles over a meeting. They're just kids let them be.
 +2 / -0
Khaleesi
Khaleesi 7 hours ago

I attended in California UsA, didn't see any partakers. One thing I did notice though about the attendance, i go to the spanish congregation, I came in right at the song & they had plenty of chairs where I sat 3 rows from the front at the KH.... attendance is not what it used to be in the spanish....they did not read the scripture of partaking unworthingly of the bread & wine!, I thought it was odd...
They did say faith needs works, going to meetings, being with God's people, aka Jws, will earn ur way to posible salvation... Also during the 1st prayer they said "Jehovah God" 11 times!!
 +1 / -0
prologos
prologos 5 hours ago
Surprised that this year's memorial talk outline did not mention the New Covenant, given that the "cup" of wine is supposed to picture just that. Surprising too, that the kingdom covenant is alleged to be part of the last supper celebration, when in fact it crept up at least a year earlier in the text. (Math 19:28). The Luke reference places the kingdom covenant proposal well after the conclusion of the last supper. so, if you hoped for a broader understanding of the celebration, partaking, not yet, wt is tightening down, giving importance to the few at the top. wt is skewing the explicit details of the texts. why?
 

«
 1
 2
 3
 4
 »
5
10
20





Share this topic



Topic Summary
well on this side of the planet, the southern hemisphere/ new zealand, the 2016 memorial service in local kingdom halls will be over for another year.
another great big anticlimax.
some family and relatives will have gone - but unless i ask my sister, i generally have no idea about attendance and partaker numbers.



Related Topics
wifibandit

Warwick Project Update Email
by wifibandit 4 months ago
nevaagain

Memorial - Most depressing holiday ever?
by nevaagain a year ago
Heaven

Shootings in multiple locations in Canada's capital today - Wed Oct 22/14
by Heaven a year ago
AndersonsInfo

Brownstoner: How the Jehovah’s Witnesses Acquired Some of Brooklyn’s Most Insanely Valuable Properties
by AndersonsInfo 2 months ago
Truth and Justice

In regards to memorial, what I am going to do
by Truth and Justice a day ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5084051073400832/2016-memorial-done-dusted?page=4&size=10






Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ The JW org is a failed doomsday cult?
/  






 

The JW org is a failed doomsday cult?
by Half banana 19 hours ago 8 Replies latest 5 hours ago   watchtower beliefs
5
10
20
Half banana

Half banana 19 hours ago

By its own mandate in the founding of the Watchtower magazine in 1879, it was set up to proclaim the arrival of JC in the heavens according to the then currently failed Adventist claim for Jesus' return the year 1874.
 Russell's catalyst for all that came afterwards was his pet claim (in so many words) "aha but JC did in fact come... but came invisibly!" He added without sound evidence that it took four years for JC to come to rule from the heavens after his arrival there and that then was said to be in 1878.
Within forty Biblical years from the arrival date, Russell promised, with hopes even higher than his bank account, that God’s kingdom with Christ at the helm would rule the Earth in the absence of all worldly opposition. Opposers would all be dead and destroyed by 1914, which would be the grand visible effect of the heavenly kingdom. Religious words and hope are proved to be cheap and cheerful... but worthless.
The abject failure of this wild speculation did not stop the rot. The entrepreneur and showman Russell was personally distressed at first by his error but the WTBTS as we are all too well aware, kept postponing the crazy beliefs and pressing them before the hopeful readers. "It’s coming very soon!” was the doomdsay merchants street cry. But the business department noted that this baby was making a mint of Dollars so why stop while there are suckers who want it?
I suggest that there is no evidence whatsoever that God’s spirit (a bizarre and unprovable concept in itself) could be upon the Watchtower organisation.
 If the Watchtower is God’s mouthpiece and the "end time" its key doctrine; how could Holy Spirit repeatedly get the dates and the events always wrong, resulting in total failure during the whole 136 years of its 'divine' prophesying?
What conclusions can we draw?
 +1 / -0
sir82
sir82 19 hours ago

"Failed" in what sense?
In the sense that none, zero, zilch, of their predictions have come true? Agreed.
But given that they have morphed into a very powerful real estate development corporation, while paying $000 in taxes, well, that part is a rousing success.

 +2 / -0
pixel
pixel 19 hours ago
Yes. Next?

 +1 / -0
pepperheart
pepperheart 9 hours ago
Yes it is its just a question of time till the money runs out from selling the bethels in new york and london off

 +1 / -0
TTWSYF
TTWSYF 8 hours ago

If the Watchtower is God’s mouthpiece and the "end time" its key doctrine; how could Holy Spirit repeatedly get the dates and the events always wrong, resulting in total failure during the whole 136 years of its 'divine' prophesying?
What conclusions can we draw?

That we shouldn't take stock market tips from the WTS
 +1 / -0
talesin
talesin 8 hours ago

DOOMSDAY CULT



...AND
DEATH CULT



 +1 / -0
DesirousOfChange
DesirousOfChange 7 hours ago

What conclusions can we draw?
Just speculating here, but perhaps we might conclude that "it's a cult"!
Doc

 +1 / -0
smiddy
smiddy 5 hours ago

I often wonder how many of those parents of "Youths Who Put God First" woke up to the fact that these poor misguided people , children and parents , actually didn`t put GOD first , they put the Organization of Jehovah`s Witnesses first and died needlessly .
And if that is not the ultimate abuse of children , then I don`t know what is.
That fact alone should prove JW.ORG. is a failed doomsday cult.
What is it about Governments that they are so scared/ reluctant to bring the crimes of religious organizations to justice.
Any surviving parents of these or any other children who died in similar circumstances should band together and take out a class action writ against the Jehovah`s Witnesses /WTB&TS and claim damages .
smiddy
 +1 / -0
OUTLAW
OUTLAW 5 hours ago


The JW org is a failed doomsday cult?
Failed Doomsday Cult?.....Not Likely..
WatchTower has been in Business for over 130 Years and Still Going Strong..
.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/potcoplayers/images/b/be/Rotating_gold_dollar_sign.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110731053214Image result for watchtower logohttp://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/potcoplayers/images/b/be/Rotating_gold_dollar_sign.gif/revision/latest?cb=20110731053214
............Image result for doomsday cult
..............................................SUCCESS STORY..
.


 +1 / -0

5
10
20





Share this topic






Related Topics
Gorbatchov

2002 radio interview with J.R. Brown, spokesman of WTBTS (The God Show)
by Gorbatchov 2 months ago
cofty

Evolution is a Fact #29 - Use it or Lose it
by cofty 7 days ago
jwfacts

Toasting is Pagan - How many contradictions can fit in 2 pages, I found 5?
by jwfacts a month ago
Tenacious

Jehovah's Witness Teens 13 and 10 Commit Suicide in Wisconsin
by Tenacious 20 days ago
Terry

TWISTING context to produce false LIGHT (Tricks our Governing Body uses)
by Terry a month ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5635395085664256/jw-org-failed-doomsday-cult






Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Watchtower Society / JW.org
/ Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices






 
Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
What Jehovah's Witnesses believe and why they do what they do
first
prev
next
last

Started


Updated

Replies
RubaDub
7
New Memorial Songs Were Very Good, IMO
by RubaDub in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 2 hours ago
i guess we can agree to differ, but i personally found the new memorial songs (147, 149) to be very good, at least from a musical perspective.


.

rub a dub .

prologos
dropoffyourkeylee
Room 215
21 minutes ago
DATA-DOG
6
The memorial songs sucked.
by DATA-DOG in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 3 hours ago
i don't know who the idiots are that write, or approve these songs, ( the creative team of lett and tomo??


) but they suck!!

there is a line in the first song ( # 147 ) that blatantly contradicts the wtbts dogma of the heavenly calling being an invitation as opposed to a sure thing.

Carol1111
prologos
Room 215
14 minutes ago
atomant

How many fence sitters are really out there?
by atomant in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 5 hours ago
l think the real figure would be a real nail in the coffin for jw believers.lf the elders knew what l knew they would have a field day.many many jdubs live a double life.lovey dovey at the hall and totally different people at home and work.my guess is many dubs are schizophrenic and in need of help.with all the brain washing lm not surprised.what have others observed.


?

Simon
12
Stupid memorial obsessions
by Simon in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 7 hours ago
all the different congregations around the world hold it at similar local times but they all effectively are at different times relative to each other ... so why does the time matter?.


why the almost superstitious "oh, it must be after sundown".

cause it's not sundown everywhere that second.. god knew the earth was round ... right?.

sir82
DATA-DOG
2+2=5
3 hours ago
atomant
22
So who attended the memorial and why?
by atomant in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 13 hours ago
this should be interesting.


steve2
Rather Be the Hammer
Zana
2 hours ago
MicaSmith
8
A Troubling Culture: JW Group Think vs. Individual Critical Thinking
by MicaSmith in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 14 hours ago
i had no idea that the resistance, governance, and duplicity i am experiencing as a jehovah witness is actually part of a bigger behavioral issue that permeates the entire jehovah witness culture.. i was troubled by the fact that many persons who have been crushed by the unfair practices of jw leadership described themselves as former members of the jw cult, and, or, apostates.


the latter bothered me to a greater degree because i felt the word apostate has been overused by jw's leadership and members.

anyone who disagrees with anything the governing body does or says is assigned the label an apostate.

stuckinarut2
talesin
MicaSmith
5 hours ago
thedepressedsoul
62
Pshycos! - 2016 "Remain Loyal to Jehovah" Regional Convention Program
by thedepressedsoul in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 17 hours ago
wow this is interesting!


i think how much emphasis this puts on "loyalty" shows their is an issue.

they're trying to plug the wholes as much and quickly as possible.

Half banana
punkofnice
sir82
2 hours ago
cookiemaster
13
My mother has nervous breakdown because we missed the memorial.
by cookiemaster in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 17 hours ago
my parents insisted that i'd take them to the memorial.


my cousin said he'd come too and another brother who doesn't have a car begged to join.

i was dreading having to go through exactly the same thing again.

Calebs Airplane
zeb
Carol1111
2 hours ago
Half banana
8
The JW org is a failed doomsday cult?
by Half banana in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 19 hours ago
by its own mandate in the founding of the watchtower magazine in 1879, it was set up to proclaim the arrival of jc in the heavens according to the then currently failed adventist claim for jesus' return the year 1874.. russell's catalyst for all that came afterwards was his pet claim (in so many words) "aha but jc did in fact come... but came invisibly!


" he added without sound evidence that it took four years for jc to come to rule from the heavens after his arrival there and that then was said to be in 1878. .

within forty biblical years from the arrival date, russell promised, with hopes even higher than his bank account, that god’s kingdom with christ at the helm would rule the earth in the absence of all worldly opposition.

DesirousOfChange
smiddy
OUTLAW
5 hours ago
steve2
37
2016 Memorial Done & Dusted
by steve2 in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 a day ago
well on this side of the planet, the southern hemisphere/ new zealand, the 2016 memorial service in local kingdom halls will be over for another year.


another great big anticlimax.

some family and relatives will have gone - but unless i ask my sister, i generally have no idea about attendance and partaker numbers.

All for show
Khaleesi
prologos
5 hours ago

first
prev
next
last
 5
10
20



 

Topic Preview
Choose topic extracts to show:
 None  Short  Medium  Full


 


Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/subject/beliefs






Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ Truth Be Told documentary to be screened worldwide on Christmas Day
/  






 

Truth Be Told documentary to be screened worldwide on Christmas Day
by defender of truth a year ago 7 Replies latest a year ago   social entertainment
5
10
20
defender of truth

defender of truth a year ago

"Truth Be Told is an examination of the clear and present dangers of undue influence in the hands of fanatical religions and other high-control groups. And it is important for our viewers to understand that the indoctrination, spiritual intimidation, ostracism and other human rights abuses discussed in the film did not just occur in the past. They are happening right now to millions of Jehovah's Witnesses and their families worldwide."
"Truth Be Told  is also an effective educational tool that will allow the non-Jehovah's Witness world to see this religion in an entirely new light. Academics, medical and mental health professionals, and legal experts have expressed surprise and fascination upon viewing Truth Be Told and regard the film as a "valuable contribution" for its historical and immersive insider's view into Jehovah's Witness culture. "
"More information on the film is available at this website. Worldwide online screenings will be held on Christmas Day"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/danielle-tumminio/a-interview-with-director-gregorio-smith_b_6241958.html
 
blondie
blondie a year ago

By screened do you mean in movie theaters? If so, is there a list of locations?
 
Ajax
Ajax a year ago

MY my my ...
What brilliant, comprehensive insights the films director Gregorio Smith shows regarding this hypocritical delusional little cult.
Such concise, specific and serious observations will be difficult to translate from verbal to visual realms .
And a big THANK YOU to Danielle Tumminio for her excellent Huffington Post interview/column. Oh the joy and beauty of intellect!!


¨ A God understood is not a God¨
 
defender of truth
defender of truth a year ago

Blondie, good question. This is all I could find... Maybe contact the director? I'm not promoting, just sharing info.
"We're planning a coordinated global viewing of TRUTH BE TOLD with a social-media facilitated Q&A to follow on Xmas day. More on this soon."
https://truthbetold.vhx.tv/updates
 
venting
venting a year ago

Is this for real?
 
Vidiot
Vidiot a year ago


venting - "Is this for real?"
Oh, yeah.
Gregorio's an XJW (never baptized, I think) and a up-and-coming documentary filmmaker. We've known about this for a while, here.
I think it'll be on VOD.
 
defender of truth
defender of truth a year ago

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/289364/1/Truth-Be-Told-documentary-now-available-to-download
 
defender of truth
defender of truth a year ago

"FYI - The Xmas day event is a virtual viewing party whereby people across the globe who purchased the film will start watching it at 3PM in their respective time zones with a LIVE Q/A with film director Gregorio Smith to follow on Facebook/reddit.
Cities we're currently tracking are Melbourne, London, NYC and LA. More details on this soon!"
https://facebook.com/hereliesthetruth?refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bing.com%2Fsearch&_rdr
 

5
10
20





Share this topic






Related Topics
Anders Andersen

Really beautiful Watchtower article about truth
by Anders Andersen 3 months ago
Bangalore

JW Teacher Sues School District For Being Fired Over Valentin's Day
by Bangalore a month ago
AndersonsInfo

Brownstoner: How the Jehovah’s Witnesses Acquired Some of Brooklyn’s Most Insanely Valuable Properties
by AndersonsInfo 2 months ago
Terry

A POP QUIZ about the origin of "NEW LIGHT"
by Terry 2 months ago
cappytan

Lurkers: A truth is either true, or it isn't. There is no in between.
by cappytan 3 months ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/289318/truth-told-documentary-screened-worldwide-on-christmas-day







Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ TRUTH BE TOLD - new film on JWs previewing tomorrow night (Thursday) at Laemmle's in Los Angeles!
/  






 

TRUTH BE TOLD - new film on JWs previewing tomorrow night (Thursday) at Laemmle's in Los Angeles!
by Dogpatch 3 years ago 16 Replies latest 3 years ago   jw friends
«
 1
 2
 »
 5
10
20
Dogpatch

Dogpatch 3 years ago




Sept. 12th (tomorrow night) in Los Angeles right by the freeway - 405 and Santa Monica Blvd.
I'll be there!
Well the link is also here:
http://watchtowernews.org/TBT.pdf

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Greg O’Connor
(646) 530-8300
goconnor@smithkraft.com
www.smithkraft.com
TRUTH BE TOLD –
FEATURE DOCUMENTARY EXPOSING THE JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES RELIGION –
DEBUTS IN LOS ANGELES SEPTEMBER 12th 2013
“If you do not serve Jehovah, you will die. Do you know anybody that does not serve Jehovah? Then let them know they will die.”
-Excerpt from TRUTH BE TOLD

NEW YORK, NY – August 20, 2013 - SMITHKRAFT PRODUCTIONS, LLC and Tugg, Inc. are excited to announce the Los Angeles, CA premiere of TRUTH BE TOLD. The screening will take place Thursday September 12, 2013 at Laemmle's Royal Theatre.
Show begins at 7:30pm. A Q&A with director Gregorio Smith will follow the screening. The event will be hosted by actor, comedian and writer Jerry Minor and will include special guests.
See event details and trailer here: http://www.tugg.com/events/5377.
The Los Angeles premiere is part of a west coast theatrical tour of the documentary facilitated through Tugg, Inc. (www.tugg.com), a web-platform that enables individuals to choose the films that play in their local theaters and create their own theatrical events.
Additional west coast screening dates include: San Francisco 9/5 http://www.tugg.com/events/5177 San Diego 9/10 - http://www.tugg.com/events/5192 Seattle 9/16 - http://www.tugg.com/events/5175 Portland 9/17 - http://www.tugg.com/events/5280
About the film
TRUTH BE TOLD - a new feature-length documentary - lifts the veil on the seemingly benign Jehovah’s Witnesses religion to expose a profit-driven, isolationist culture characterized by fear, totalitarian corporate leadership, intellectual & spiritual intimidation, suspension of critical thinking, failed prophecies, doctrinal inconsistency and improper handling of physical and sexual abuse allegations within the church.
See former Jehovah's Witnesses candidly discuss growing up inside the religion. They reveal experiences including the effects of proselytizing door-to-door, shunning nonobservant family and friends, suffering the discouragement of pursuing dreams like gaining a higher education, missing other societal holidays and customs. And more…
Ultimately the film reveals why Jehovah's Witnesses have the lowest retention rate of any religion with only 37% of those raised as Jehovah's Witnesses continuing their affiliation with the religion.
This exposé - the title of which refers to the Jehovah's Witnesses’ perception that their beliefs are 'the truth' - is the first feature-film directed by Gregorio Smith.
Trailers, excerpts, production stills and other content are available on the official TRUTH
BE TOLD website:
www.hereliesthetruth.com
Direct link to trailer:

TRUTH BE TOLD on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hereliesthetruth
On Twitter: @TRUTHBETOLDDOC
About Jerry Minor
Los Angeles-based JERRY MINOR is an actor, comedian and writer known for his
comedic roles in numerous television programs such as Mr. Show, Saturday Night Live,
Delocated, Brickleberry, Crossballs, Carpoolers, and Lucky Louie.

Minor grew up as a member of the Jehovah's Witnesses religion where he endured a
number of maltreatments including physical, psychological and spiritual abuse. After
rejecting his Jehovah's Witness upbringing Minor was shunned by his family and former
friends.

Venue info:
Laemmle's Royal Theatre
11523 Santa Monica Blvd
W. Los Angeles, CA, 90025

About the Filmmaker
Gregorio Smith is an independent filmmaker and writer. His work has been featured in
the Staten Island Film Festival, Anthology Film Archive, Dallas Video and Film Festival,
Denver Underground Film Festival, Bowery Poetry Club and other forums. His work has
also been covered by The New York Times, Boston Globe and other media outlets.
He is a graduate of Baruch College and a member of the International Documentary
Association.

Gregorio Smith was born and raised a Jehovah’s Witness. He describes TRUTH BE TOLD as ‘immersive, informational, expository and controversial …an honest glimpse into the culture of growing up in the Jehovah’s Witness religion.”
TRUTH BE TOLD is the director’s sixth film and first feature.
SMITHKRAFT PRODUCTIONS, LLC - an independent multimedia production company - was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. The company creates independent films, commercial digital media, and original web-based content.
Visit: www.smithkraft.com
2013 SMITHKRAFT PRODUCTIONS, LLC - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

________________

Randall Watters
http://freeminds2.org or http://freeminds.org

(old site) http://freeminds.us
 
rawe
rawe 3 years ago

Hi Randall,
This film is also coming to Phoenix, where I live.
http://www.tugg.com/events/5361
So far they've sold 34 tickets. They need to sell another 15 in the next 18 hours for the event to go forward. I hope it does, and am looking forward to seeing it.
Regards,
-Randy
ps. I have visited your FreeMinds website on and off over several years. Thank you for all your hard work!
 
Dogpatch
Dogpatch 3 years ago

Thanks Rawe!
I am on a 6-month sabbatical from most of my work to get my health in top shape, and new bloggers, videographers and LICENSED SECULAR therapists will be blogging almost daily in a few weeks or so, hopefully.
I interview them in person or by Skype with video or Teamviewer, get their recommendations from ICSA or others, try them out to avoid the quacks and wannabees, and then offer them blogspace, and they can provide links to their office or website. No money exchanges likely. NO WAY will I let someone who has been in a cult and got out, but not had recovery therapy join these bloggers! JWs who leave almost never get exit-couseling, and thus you see what idiots sometimes troll sites like this. They might as well have stayed in the kingdom hall. (We WILL have other bloggers as well, I am talking about those who offer PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE on a secular level).

And it will not be about DOCTRINE . Every alpha-male ex-JW seems to want to write about doctrine and the WT as if they are still in it. Books only help a person a short distance, and deal with too much ridiculous speculation. Then the ex-JW loses heart, loses their job and friends, and dies dejected and almost wish they'd never left. Can't blame them!

All of my doctrine days and exit-counseling sertious stuff is still on http://freeminds.us, with the same articles from pre-2010.

Bloggers I choose carefully will have to put up the blog themselves in Wordpress (I will NOT be doing ANY work for them). but I will screen them carefully for just what I want on the site. We may end up being the only JW-related site that offers links to REAL HELP NOW for JWS leaving. All the rest just love to write about doctrine, imaginary sky-daddies and super wonder daddies who are invisible... and the devil. Baloney!! Screw the devil.
We will tackle all the questions and controversies no one else dares to... and IMPROMPTU.
Also much more humor, and other cults, too. (You need a rounded education).
Guess what?
No one joins a cult because of their doctrine! Totally idiotic. The reasons are way more primal in nature. So we may be unique, or at least much like ICSAhome.org. I know a lot of former high-level cult leaders, going back as far as Jonestown, David Koresh and others. I was part of the Cult Awareness Network when Scientology bankrupted them, and know people who worked on the Sea Org.
Steven Hassan (former Moonie leader) was my tutor in much of this. He didn't realize JWs were a cult until I met him in Berkeley at a CAN conference.
I am not paid anymore. I am on Disability, likely permanent. I will have fun offending some people and making others laugh. But we will have one paid employee, my Secretary. I can't do typing due to my Dupuytren's Contracture returning from working 12 hours a day hunting and pecking.
Most interesting, we will have video guests that are not allowed to use notes or control the conversation. Impromptu. Most by Teamviewer or Skype, and then onto my Youtube site.
Greg Stafford and others may be uncomfortable with that, because they have no idea what questions I will ask them. :smile:) (He agreed to an interview but wanted to prepare carefully.) Sorry, Greg, no guests like that. Maybe one sheet of shorthand notes. The final freeminds2.org will be a gas! Hot air from me and many others! And very little doctrine, except from an archeological viewpoint :smile:) Just good, primal fun.
Dogz




 Reinvent Yourself!



 
3rdgen
3rdgen 3 years ago

I just googled Jerry Minor. He has a great body of work. I didn't know he was a performer and writer on SNL. There is a link to his performance on Bill Mahr's show where he becomes the character L. Witherspoon. Absolutely had me in stiches. I hope there is a big crowd for this movie tomorrow. I wish i could be there!
 
Dagney
Dagney 3 years ago

I plan on going.
See you Randy. xx
 
Dagney
Dagney 3 years ago

BTT
 
Dogpatch
Dogpatch 3 years ago

hi Dagney, we need at least a dozen more to avoid problems... come on y'all, get tickets in advance if you can come, y'all! A lot of work has gone into this.
Randy
 
Dagney
Dagney 3 years ago

Has it been posted on other exJW sites?
 
Dagney
Dagney 3 years ago

BTT
 
Dogpatch
Dogpatch 3 years ago

I just called the theatre and they are still on, so no worries. you can buy your tickets there if you like.
Randy
http://laemmle.com/theaters/1
 

«
 1
 2
 »
 5
10
20





Share this topic






Related Topics
kepler

Meet Baruch the Scribe of Jeremiah - and Nebuchadnezzar's Son
by kepler 5 months ago
KiddingMe

Police: Teen killed in N.Y. church assault wanted out
by KiddingMe 5 months ago
Balaamsass2

NOT on JW.org.: Jehovah's Witnesses butt of talk show jokes..again.
by Balaamsass2 a year ago
Esse quam videri

The Governing Body sends dissenters 'into the corn field'.
by Esse quam videri 6 months ago
Finkelstein

What is Apocalypticism and how it relates to certain religious ideologies ?
by Finkelstein 5 months ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/261140/truth-told-new-film-on-jws-previewing-tomorrow-night-thursday-laemmles-los-angeles






Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home
/ Topics
/ TRUTH BE TOLD - new film on JWs previewing tomorrow night (Thursday) at Laemmle's in Los Angeles!
/  






 

TRUTH BE TOLD - new film on JWs previewing tomorrow night (Thursday) at Laemmle's in Los Angeles!
by Dogpatch 3 years ago 16 Replies latest 3 years ago   jw friends
«
 1
 2
 »
5
10
20
cyberjesus

cyberjesus 3 years ago

I just found out. Does it start 7:30.Sharp? Any other showings?
 
Dagney
Dagney 3 years ago

It's starting!!
 
never a jw
never a jw 3 years ago

I was there. Good movie. My only observation is that women were underrepresented. Women are the majority, they do the heavy lifting in the preaching work, they are the most devout, and they also are the greatest influence on children, especially when they marry non believers. I think their voice can carry even more power than the voice of "those men", who are often inclined to do the wrong thing (have fun, sex, drink, party, go wild), and therefore have convenient reasons for leaving the organization. Men's voice come stronger in the doctrinal and historical aspects because many have been elders, but the issues of the movie were more on the emotional side, the area where women can carry more weight
Hey Randy,
Yesterday I wanted to talked to you after the movie, but you were always busy. My interest in approaching you was to offer some help. My stregths are:
Spanish is my first language and also the language that I used in my education from K to the final year of college.
Also, given the business that I am in, I can help you produce printing at a very low cost. I will try sending a PM.
I live in the east part of the S.F. Valley
 
Dagney
Dagney 3 years ago

It was a really good movie, nicely presented, really wasn't what I expected. It was accurately portrayed life growing up as a JW with honesty and humor about the craziness of it all.
Please support this movie when it comes to your city. It isn't a downer or "in your face" production, like many tend to be, IMO. I don't think it is offensive to anyone, including a current JW. It speaks the truth that cannot be denied.
@never a jw: It is probably quicker to reach Randy at randy@freeminds.org or through his website. Glad you could make it last night.
The movie will be in Portland next, then Seattle and Phoenix. Please come and see it...very well done.
 
Nathan Natas
Nathan Natas 3 years ago

What's the reason for using TRUTH and KINGDOM for the magazine titles?
If they aren't accurate in that, what other doctrinal blunders did they make?
How many were in the audience? 6? 25?
They've got a real genius marketing plan.
 
Dagney
Dagney 3 years ago

I missed what Gregorio said about the title of the mags when he was talking about it. It was on purpose, don't really call that a blunder. We all knew what they were and no one had an issue with it.
There were no doctrinal issues discussed in the video, so no "other blunders."
Probably about 100 were there.
The director has limited funds, but there are future plans for the movie and its marketing. It is very well done and that cost money that they need to recoup. I'm sure they will. It's quality and I think it will have legs.
 
never a jw
never a jw 3 years ago

Yeah, I was thnking about those magazine titles. I speculate that they want to avoid any possibility of a dispute over copyrights infringement or something of that nature.
 

«
 1
 2
 »
5
10
20





Share this topic



Topic Summary
sept. 12th (tomorrow night) in los angeles right by the freeway - 405 and santa monica blvd.. i'll be there!.
well the link is also here:.
gregorio smith is an independent filmmaker and writer.



Related Topics
kepler

Meet Baruch the Scribe of Jeremiah - and Nebuchadnezzar's Son
by kepler 5 months ago
KiddingMe

Police: Teen killed in N.Y. church assault wanted out
by KiddingMe 5 months ago
Balaamsass2

NOT on JW.org.: Jehovah's Witnesses butt of talk show jokes..again.
by Balaamsass2 a year ago
Esse quam videri

The Governing Body sends dissenters 'into the corn field'.
by Esse quam videri 6 months ago
Finkelstein

What is Apocalypticism and how it relates to certain religious ideologies ?
by Finkelstein 5 months ago




Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 



http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/261140/truth-told-new-film-on-jws-previewing-tomorrow-night-thursday-laemmles-los-angeles?page=2&size=10






Got it!
We use cookies to personalize content & ads, provide features and analyze traffic. We share data about site usage with social media, ad & analytics partners. More info





 src
Latest

Topics

Users
 
 


Welcome Visitor!
Sign up Sign in
Home






Search 'truth be told documentary'
First
 Next
  Refriedtruth
11
TRUTH be TOLD up on the JW news.
by Refriedtruth in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Scandals & Coverups
 3 years ago
This is the first time I have seen the documentary "Truth be Told" up on the google news for Jehovah's Witnesses ...


Refriedtruth
Julia Orwell
Expanded-Mind
3 years ago
Dogpatch
16
TRUTH BE TOLD - new film on JWs previewing tomorrow night (Thursday) at Laemmle's in Los Angeles!
by Dogpatch in Jehovah's Witnesses
 » Friends
 3 years ago
TRUTH BE TOLD . FEATURE DOCUMENTARY EXPOSING THE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES RELIGION . DEBUTS IN LOS ANGELES SEPTEMBER 12th ...


Nathan Natas
Dagney
never a jw
3 years ago
defender of truth
7
Truth Be Told documentary to be screened worldwide on Christmas Day.
by defender of truth in Social
 » Entertainment
 a year ago
"truth be told is an examination of the clear and present dangers of undue influence in the hands of fanatical ...


Vidiot
defender of truth
defender of truth
a year ago
Balaamsass2
14
NOT on JW.org: Huffington Post interview with Director of new movie about Jehovahs' Witnesses and the Watchtower ...
by Balaamsass2 in Social
 » News & World Events
 a year ago
... whose film truth be told will currently become available to the general public on december 19th.. this film ...


The Searcher
AndDontCallMeShirley
paradisebeauty
10 months ago
mind blown
31
New TATT Documentary coming to Brooklyn in March!
by mind blown in Jehovah's Witnesses
 » Friends
 3 years ago
This is legit!! TRUTH BE TOLD FEATURE DOCUMENTARY EXPOSING THE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES RELIGION DEBUTS IN BROOKLYN, ...


Hillary
Sparlock the Wizard
Hillary
3 years ago
wizzstick
2
UK London screening of 'Truth Be Told' THIS Saturday March 28th 2015.
by wizzstick in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 a year ago
hi all,. just to let you know that there is a planned screening of 'truth be told' in london for this saturday ...


wizzstick
oppostate
9 months ago
RayPublisher
28
My interview with "Truth be Told" filmmaker Gregorio Smith.
by RayPublisher in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 3 years ago
Some two years in the making, this full-length documentary film entitled "Truth be Told" seeks to expose the ...


Resistance is Futile
BlindersOff1
RayPublisher
3 years ago
SeekingTheRealTruth
20
Truth Be Told Documentary showing in San Francisco.
by SeekingTheRealTruth in Social
 » Entertainment
 3 years ago
Id like to announce to you that the movie, Truth Be Told a documentary about growing as a Jehovahs Witness will be ...


flipper
SeekingTheRealTruth
RayPublisher
3 years ago
Flat_Accent
18
TRUTH BE TOLD - New JW Documentary??
by Flat_Accent in Jehovah's Witnesses
 » Friends
 4 years ago
TRUTH BE TOLD is a new feature-length documentary film about growing up in the Jehovah's Witnesses religion.


dontplaceliterature
jj123jj123
LightsOut
3 years ago
RayPublisher
5
Truth Be Told documentary available for pre-order.
by RayPublisher in Watchtower Society / JW.org
 » Beliefs, Doctrine & Practices
 a year ago
gregorio smith's feature film, "truth be told" is available for digital delivery and streaming download on ...


compound complex
cultBgone
RayPublisher
a year ago

First
 Next
 
 

 


Community Guidelines

Posting Rules

Terms of Service

Privacy Policy

DMCA

Copyright © 2001-2015 Jehovah's Witness Discussion Forum | JW.Org Community Information.
 

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/search/?q=truth+be+told+documentary



No comments:

Post a Comment