Sunday, March 30, 2014

Live from Sheyboygan, WI added me to their Google page and my commentary

"Live from Sheyboygan, WI "




Christian-Talk-News-Opinion,
Sheyboygan Wisconsin
hosted by John and Dwight
News, opinions, interviews, discussions
Everything but Religion
Slogan: What do you think?






I don't know if John and Dwight who host LFSWI are atheists are not. I will say this, if they are fundamentalist Christians, I will not debate them on religious matters. I REFUSE outright to engage in religious debates. For all the comments, between Christians, Muslims, atheists and whomever else that I have seen on the Internet over the years, debating is not worth it. I understand why atheists feel the need to debate religious people, although usually it doesn't do any good. You see, if an atheist is going to debate religious people, you should do it with the goal of getting them to think about what you have said, get them to think about their beliefs , why they believe what they believe and how those beliefs effect others, you really should not go outright " Jehovah's Witness" or " Latter-day Saint" on religious persons by trying to convert them to atheism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment