Thursday, November 14, 2013

Michael Jackson's mom

Hollywood info has Michael's fanatical JW mother still dealing with the controversy surrounding Michael's death of whether or not he was a victim of manslaughter. This woman is very unattractive to me as a person and seems to have a self-serving personality from what information I know about her. She belongs to a fundamentalist Christian denomination that believes birthdays, holidays, the military, the UN and other non-JW Christian denominations and non-Christian religions are 'tools of Satan', deny their members blood transfusions, are homophobic, anti-sexual, discourage higher education, shun former and non-practicing members and believe that 'Armageddon' is 'just around the corner' and that all non-JW's who refuse to convert to the WBTS denomination are doomed to annihilation and eternal death once this holy war between Yahweh and Satan has started.


I feel sorry for Michael's mom for being a homophobic control-freak. I understand the loss of her son. I really do.  It's a shame but I think that she gets too much attention.  She believes that Conrad Murray was involved with the death of her son and Cheryl on " The Talk" thinks she should keep the fight on. I understand she wants justice for her son and that is understandable but 40 billion dollars over his death! I mean, let the man rest in peace. Conrad isn't going to die at 'Armageddon'. I don't believe 'Armageddon' is going to happen at all. This woman did take care of her grandkids but she did force them to live by her religious rules which is not fair. Paris Jackson, Michael's daughter is believed to have tried to commit suicide because of the influence of her grandmother's CHOSEN religion in her life. Katherine Jackson CHOSE to be a Jehovah's Witness. She was not born into the denomination. She was once a Baptist. I don't know what branch of the Baptist denomination she was in but I'm sure the Baptist group she came from would consider her an apostate. She chose to be a Jehovah's Witness and that is her decision. I  respect her right to make that choice but I disagree with her denominational beliefs and practices.  Why? I am a former Jehovah's Witness. Born and raised into it but I disagreed with most of it. I am done with the JW's and am now an atheist. I just cannot agree with this woman who is a JW that gets so much attention when the WBTS really doesn't tolerate their members attracting the media to them when they are supposed to be preparing for their earthly paradise. Katherine Jackson is a homophobe and a control freak from what I know and I think she should be ashamed of her behavior but I certainly understand the pain over losing her beloved son who was a truly talented man. She should get justice for Michael if she can but the world needs to let him rest in peace.


Michael was not perfect.  I think he grew up in a dysfunctional home. He had to deal with the media pressuring him.  He seemed to have warped views of marriage and sexuality, had to deal with racism but was a loving father,  a generous , caring loving person and adored his fans. Enjoy is music but let him rest in peace. He is dead and he is never coming back nor will he ever be alive again in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment