Monday, October 19, 2015

A second reply from me about JWsurvey.org member Pickled brain

I would also like to say in response to my previous post that Pickled brain, his comments about obese people is insulting. One JWsurvey member, if you read from any of my four posts of articles and comments that I posted in various prints from the "JWsurvey", she expressed concern for her JW son her seems to be addicted food and has a possible sleeping disorder.  I felt that his comments were unnecessary, especially for a mother to hear.  This woman, she feels that her son might be eating himself to death.  I believe that she also said her husband has cancer and doesn't have very long to live.  I feel terrible for this lady, I cannot imagine what she must be going through.  Not be rude, but I do think for a Christian, Pickled brain certainly doesn't make his religion sound appealing.  I would never want to rejoin it, especially if it is okay to demean overweight and LGBT people.  I am not the only one who feels troubled by PB's comments, JWsurvey.org's main blogger and founder,   Lloyd Evans ("John Cedars"), he has already warned Pickled brain on account of his confusing writing style, tone and prejudiced comments, that if he continues his behavior, Pickled brain will be banned from posting any more comments on "JWsurvey.org"




I get really ticked off when people use religion as an excuse for behaving in making prejudices statements and behaving in bigoted fashions.  I never was able to that.  It never seemed right to me.  I still think it is wrong and I don't have to be compelled by others to act like that.  I am glad to be able to think for myself, if PB wants to act  in such way that is his right.  There are more than enough fundamentalist Christian denominations to join that promote such thinking and behaviors, if he so wishes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment