Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Billy Graham Christian pledge and Mormon view of Jesus Christ

Will you boldy proclaim

billygraham.org/I Am a Christian

I am  a Christian? Sign the pledge now!

Faith- A source of power
mormon.org/jesus christ

Faith in Jesus Christ is more than believing- it's a source of power.




Why should Christians 'boldly' claim their religion for Billy Graham? No one cares about your chosen religious preference.  I don't believe that that 'faith' in Jesus Christ is 'more than believing'.  I don't think that it is a 'source of power'. That power can actually be dangerous.  Many Mormons may want to do wants right but so much of their history has proven that they have done a lot of wrong and I am an ex-Mormon, so I know what I am talking about.


No comments:

Post a Comment