Sunday, November 23, 2014

Why would you anyone want to be with a man like this? Nice, good-looking, possibly bigoted and is somewhat paranoid

Dear Readers,


I was watching the dating show "Baggage" with a friend. One woman was proposed to several times. One boyfriend hating her singing and another boyfriend happened to like men better.  One of the men on "Baggage" that she could have ended up with was against marriage, kids, religion and belongs to an orgy society. To disagree with marriage or religion is one thing, but how can you be against kids? The guy that this woman ended up with on "Baggage" liked skydiving, would rather adopt a child than have one through procreation and lives underground to survive the "apocalypse".  I don't know how or why this woman would want to live with someone who is obsessed with the "end of the world".  He would sound too paranoid to spend anytime with her. This dude made fun of the other guy who was against marriage, kids, religion and belonged to an orgy society by saying that he would be having sex with Frodo on top of his house during the "Apocalypse" and felt that this other man must live a lonely life, which the other guy denied.  The guy who fears the apocalypse and seems homophobic, I'd hate to see what would happen if he adopted a child who turned out to be LGBT with this woman.  What if they adopt and child and that child turns out to be an atheist?




What if they adopt a child and that child figures out that he doesn't really care for his dad's apocalyptic views. Believe me, I grew up as a JW, was involved with Seventh-day Adventism and Mormonism, so I am no stranger to apocalyptic thinking.  I know that type of thinking as good as I know my name.




Sincerely,


B.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment