Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A menton of Bruce Jenner's transitioning from a man to a woman and Whitney Houston's daughter

People

Transitioning from Male to Female
Bruce Jenner
'He Is Finally Happy'

The Real Story

A Secret Struggle & Life Changing
From His
Support











This above text is from the cover of the recent edition of "People" magazine.  If Bruce Jenner is thinking of becoming a woman because he identifies more as a woman than as a man, then I am fine with that.  The cover also mentioned Whitney Houston's daughter and the recent tragic incident that she has just gone through after nearly drowning in a hotel bathroom, I 'm not sure but I do wonder if she might have been consuming drugs at the time.  I certainly hope that she doesn't end up going down the same terrible path that her mother went down. There is no doubt in my mind that this young woman has been emotionally devastated by the death of her beloved mother who was and still is one of the greatest singers of all time.  I hope that Bobbi Kristina Brown will get help, so that she continue living her life.   She seems to be a good, bright young lady who has a lot of potential and I hope that she will be find some sort of peace and comfort in her mind and heart to be able to deal with the issues that she is facing to the best of her ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment