Monday, September 16, 2013

Second Letter to Seth Andrews on JW podcast

Seth,

BTW, I forgot to mention that the JW's view former members as 'mentally diseased'.  They don't have collection plates but a box in the back of KH's to put donations and a table where the collect their magazines and they consider their door-to-door preaching activities to be a 'charitable services.  There is no much more I could mention and should have mentioned but I don't want to take up your time. Thanks for doing this podcast on the JW's, Seth.  Do you think someday you could do one on the SDA's? Well, I'm looking forward to the podcast tomorrow and cannot wait to your thoughts and the thoughts of other atheistic ex-JW's. Again, thank you so much, Seth.  I appreciate it. Hell, you just made me adore you even more! Stay well, my little Thinking Atheist until tomorrow. Thanks again, sweetheart!

Sincerely,
Brandi Amari Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment