Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Criticism of a homophobic individual mentioned one of Bionic Dance's YouTube video

One homophobic man ( I cannot remember his name) was referring to homosexual sex as 'unnatural' basically because he found it discomforting.  Homosexual sex is engaged in by thousands of animal species. Humans are animals. Homosexual sex is very natural.  This man should know that 'unnatural' is not equivalent to being wrong or harmful.  There is a huge difference between something being unnatural or harmful.  He refers to gay sex as 'disgusting'. I am a heterosexual woman and I don't find gay sex disgusting.  It's something gay people do and are supposed to do since they are also sexual beings like heterosexuals are.  He has no business sticking his nose into the sexually-active relationships of same-gender loving individuals in the first place.  He also referred to 'sodomitish' behavior as 'depraved'.  I don't believe in the concept of 'sodomitish' behavior which to me is a fictional concept.  I believe in same-gendered sexual behavior which I do not think is 'depraved' when it is done between consenting adults.  I disagree with him that homosexual sexual behavior is 'depraved'. Homosexual sex is not 'depraved'. As Bionic Dance who is an atheistic lesbian stated this guy is a douche-nugget.  I don't believe in the concept of 'sodomites' either.  I don't believe the story  of Sodom and Gomorrah or the destruction of those other cities really happened or had to do with gay sex which is an act between consenting adults that harms no one. There would be no real moral reason for a god to destroy a bunch of cities because of people having gay sex and such a god who would do so is not moral and certainly not worthy of worship in my eyes.  Just because homosexual sex makes this guy uncomfortable doesn't mean that he has to have gay sex or have sex with a gay person and it doesn't mean that gays will live sexually repressed lives because of his homophobic remarks or anti-sexual bigotry. His 'gaysexophobia' as it were. His irrational fear of gay sex is what I find to be depraved and unnatural.  Gay people with still have sexual relationships with other people of the same-gender as they have the right to do and that is not going to change. This man needs to learn to overcome is discomfort and to quit being such a homophobic ass wipe and learn to mind his own business. Maybe he is jealous because gay couples have a more satisfying sex life than him?  Well, if he spent more time having sex than he wouldn't need to stick his nose into the sexually-active lives of gay people now would he?  The only thing I 'learned' from his video as displayed by Bionic Dance is that this guy needs to get a life and stop meddling in the sex lives of same-sex couples and to quit being such a homophobic bigot and anti-sexual jackass and would recommend he see a psychologist to help him deal with his paranoid and irrational feel of gay sex.


There are things that make me uncomfortable but I don't call them 'depraved', 'unnatural' or insist that people 'stop doing them' if they don't harm me and just learn to deal with it without being a bigot or irrational and I think that is a much more well-informed choice then that homophobic douche-nugget.

No comments:

Post a Comment